Interested in representing Honka in your local market?
As the interest towards healthy and sustainable living is growing, we are constantly looking for new representatives from all over the globe. Honka is a global pioneer in modern log building industry that operates through local partners to provide natural, healthy and durable houses to all corners of the world.
Our pioneering log technology enables us to provide high-quality houses to suit both traditional and contemporary tastes, for both residential living as well as commercial and public use. All of our houses are made from high-quality PEFC-certified Finnish pine in our recently expanded factory in Karstula, Central Finland.
Our experience extends from building residential houses and small cabins to constructing hospitals, day care centres and entire holiday villages. We have delivered approximately 85 000 log buildings all over the world to customers who value healthy, safe and ecological living.
What we offer
- A product that is right on top of the megatrend of healthy and sustainable living
- High-quality, safe and durable houses made from PEFC-certified Finnish Pine
- The world’s most modern log house factory with high production capacity
- Pioneering solutions in log technology
- Comprehensive and detailed product documentation
- A database of hundreds of pre-designed houses
- A reliable, ethical and honest partner
- Products manufactured according to the ISO-9000 and ISO-14001 quality and environmental standards
What we expect from you
- Knowing your local housing market by heart
- Being able to provide turn-key construction and design services in your local area
- Driving success through hard work, collaborative spirit and initiative
- Being passionate about your customers’ needs and well-being
- Honest, reliable and ethical partnerhip
- Being able to act and communicate in a global business environment
If you are interested in joining Honka’s global sales team and selling premium houses in your area, please, fill in the application form and submit it to us. We’ll get back to you and scrutiny the possibilities of cooperation together.