Copper Lake Villages
Comfortable LAKESIDE LIVING
The Copper Lake area in the St. Petersburg region has become one of the greatest projects created by Honka over the last few years. The good references provided by the residents and guests about the original Copper Lake village resulted in the construction of a second Copper Lake village close by.
The Copper Lake villages offer comfortable living in naturally beautiful surroundings in an excellent location only 15 kilometres from St. Petersburg. The two villages currently have a total of 160 Honka houses that blend in beautifully with the surrounding nature. The uncompromising quality of the villages is ensured by the use of natural materials, a unified approach to architectural design, European standards of territorial zoning and beautifully finished landscaping. The residential area is ideal for anybody who prefers to work in the city but live in the peace and quiet of the countryside.
Copper Lake 2 was recognized as the “Settlement of the Year 2013” and awarded the title of “Best Village with wooden houses” in Russia.
- Project type: Residential area
- Area: Copper Lake 1 32 hectares, Copper Lake 2 46.4 hectares
- Plot sizes: 2 000– 4 000 m²
- Floor area of the houses: 200 m² to 500 m²
- Number of houses: Copperlake 1: 45 Honka houses, Copperlake 2: 115 Honka houses
- Construction years: Copperlake 1: 2004-2006, Copperlake 2: 2009– ongoing
- Houses and log type: Built from Honka’s round logs and square laminated logs, all according to individual plans.
- Location: Vsevolozhsk district, near St. Petersburg, Russia
- Services: Tennis courts, universal sports ground, playing fields and playgrounds, developed beach zone with a pier, city utility lines, a car wash, centralised security and fire alarm systems.
- More information: visit the website
Follow Honka builders on Instagram
For some of them the building process is just beginning, others inspire you in interior design. Hop on to follow log house projects in pictures!Take a look
Would you like to share your story here with the rest of Honka Tribe?
On these pages we collect stories of Honka builders to be shared with Honka Tribe. If you would like to share your Instagram account or house story or if you are writing a blog in English, please contact Hanna Inkinen (email@example.com).