Copper Lake Resort
Comfortable holiday lodges by a lake
The Copper Lake complex in St. Petersburg region has become one of the best cottage villages created by Honka over the last years.
The good references of the residents and guests from the first Copper Lake -village brought out the need to enlargen the housing area. Striving to provide all those willing with the possibility to live in the Honka style we are built the Copper Lake-2 village near the Copper Lake complex.
The Copper Lake-2 village is a comfortable living environment and has rich natural surroundings with excellent location at 18 km from Saint Petersburg, 15 km from the Ring Motorway, near Medny Zavod village of Vsevolozhsk district in a beautiful forestland around Svetloye Lake, between picturesque Mednozavodskoy Razliv and Sarzhenskoye lakes.
The integrity of the village image is ensured by the unified approach in the architectural design of the buildings of the complex, conformity to the European standards of territorial zoning, general principles of land development and artistic design of public zones.
- Building years: 2009–2015
- Area: The total area of the land plot is 46.4 hectares. 33.9 hectares of them are allocated for residential construction and 12.5 hectares – for public territory.
- Floor area of the houses: 200 m² to 500 m²
- Number of houses: 115 Honka houses
- Houses and log type: Built from Honka round logs and square laminated logs, all according to individual plans.
- Location: 18 km from St. Petersburg, Russia
- Photos: Honka Russia