Dear customer and partner,
We are living through difficult times as the coronavirus epidemic challenges us in our daily lives. Fortunately, the situation is temporary.
At Honkarakenne, we are continuing with day-to-day business as usual, while looking after the health of our employees and members of our sales network. We have introduced special arrangements, of which we would like to inform you.
Our sales is at your service:
- Our sales will be delighted to answer your questions, whether they concern a signed deal or a home still under negotiation.
- Since meetings succeed well by phone, teleconferencing and the related tools, we recommend remote meetings wherever possible.
Production, logistics and delivery times:
- Our strong financial position enables us to engage in normal business and production, even in a challenging business environment.
- Delivery times and possible changes to them, such as delays, were more affected by the industrial action and strikes within the mechanical forest industry earlier this year, than by the coronavirus. We have rescheduled all deliveries delayed by the strike. Both production and our logistics team are doing their utmost to avoid unduly long delays. We are well on the way to achieving this and log homes are leaving our factory every day.
- Customer service and delivery managers are working normally and will be delighted to answer your questions.
We recognize that this is a challenging situation for many of our customers and partners. However, you can count on us to stand by you in these difficult days. Let’s agree things together and discuss the best way forward for your building project. Please feel free to contact us; we will help you to make these decisions too.
The spring sunshine has appeared and our fingers are itching to get to work in our yards at home or our summer residences. Summer is sure to come, so let’s move towards brighter days together.
I wish everyone strength, let’s take care of each other!
Honkarakenne Ltd supplies high-quality, healthy and ecological log homes, holiday homes and public buildings. Its buildings are made from Finnish solid wood under the Honka® brand. The company has delivered 85,000 buildings to over 50 countries. We manufacture our home packages in Finland, at our own factory located in Karstula. In 2019, Honkarakenne Group’s consolidated net sales totalled EUR 47.5 million, of which exports accounted for 34%